Latest Ofsted report
Understanding a school inspection report:
- How well inspectors think the school is doing and what it could do to make things even better.
- How well pupils are doing, both in their education and their overall well-being and personal development.
- What parents and carers think about the school.
- How up to date the school buildings are, including any boarding school living accommodation.
- How any problems or complaints are dealt with.
- How the school complies with rules and regulations.
Download our latest SIAMS report from 2019 here: Statutory Inspection of Anglican and Methodist Schools (SIAMS) Report
Parent View gives you the chance to tell Ofsted what you think of Newland St John’s Church of England Academy, from the quality of teaching, how issues are dealt with and reinforcing positive behaviour.
Ofsted uses the information you provide to make decisions on which schools to inspect and when.
Your view is important to us as it helps us to know the areas in which to improve.